Saturday, November 7, 2015

Main Characters: Mood Boards

Rough Mood Board for Demon Brother: Companion: Actor, Nicholas Hoult

Rough Mood Board for Protagonist: Main Character: Actress(s), Dakota Fanning, Mia Wasikowska

Rough Moods for the Demon Sister: Companion: Actress, Emma Stone
I wanted give the main protagonist a very classy and warm palette along with a romantic/Gothic flare. I am not aware of any of the characters yet, nor am I able to decide on a proper time period for the main character to originate from.
The Companions for the main character are introduced very early in the game. They are brother and sister, I believe that the brother is the elder, but they are very similar in age. I think I either want them to be grey or white demons. Or one be white and the other grey. I did want to bring some Egyptian aspects to them as well. Maybe they could mirror Osiris and Isis. The Brother predominately will use a spear (with magic) and the Sister will use a kind of claw addition along with magic. I believe that the magic will look similar to lightning.
Overall, I am focusing on deep, rich, bold colors while still trying to add an air of adventure, mystery and richness.

No comments:

Post a Comment